Sensmet Oy has announced the appointment of Jyri Hämäläinen as Chief Product Officer (CPO), a lead role in which he will spearhead the development of the company’s unique continuous metals monitoring instruments.
![]() |
| Jyri Hämäläinen |
“I am very pleased to be joining Sensmet at this pivotal stage in the company’s growth,” explains Hämäläinen. “Sensmet’s core technology is extremely impressive, and has been proven in a wide variety of applications. By delivering a solution to the continuous measurement of metal concentrations, Sensmet has resolved a major challenge for many rapidly growing industries, so I am excited to take on a role that will help to leverage that technology, and make it applicable to a much wider group of customers and applications.”
Sensmet CEO, Dr Toni Laurila says: “We are delighted to welcome Jyri to the Sensmet team. He is a highly accomplished individual with impressive credentials, and I am sure that he will play an important role in accelerating Sensmet’s growth.”
@Sensmet_Ltd @_Enviro_News #PAuto

No comments:
Post a Comment