Specifically designed to address the challenges associated with the deployment of 4G+, LTE+ and future 5G in the Telecom market, OCTIS™ provides a robust I/O interconnect solution that can operate in challenging outdoor and harsh environments.
The Radiall and FCI partnership leverages the expertise of both companies. Radiall’s long term legacy of developing robust outdoor I/O interconnect solutions combined with FCI’s expertise in the design of High Speed signal and Power IO interconnect products provide customers a broad portfolio of outdoor performing IO solutions.
“This synergistic partnership creates a significant opportunity for FCI to offer differentiating I/O solutions in a ruggedized package that reliably perform in diverse harsh environments” noted Danny Morlion, Chief Technology Officer at FCI.
Luc Kaës, VP of product management at Radiall further comments, “We are excited by this partnership between the two technology and customer support driven organizations. It is rare to see such a high level of collaboration between two teams to develop an innovative I/O system.”
OCTIS™ can accommodate multi-standard and varying interconnect configurations such as SFP or SFP+ transceiver integration (with dual LC cabling), RJ45 (to transmit cat5e or cat6 Ethernet signal), high data rate signal, POE+, direct power supply (AC/DC) or a hybrid of power and signal.
Review - HR 10197 Introduced - Biosecurity Modernization
-
Earlier this month, Rep Pfluger (R,TX) introduced HR 10197, the Biosecurity
Modernization and Innovation Act. The bill outlines biosecurity
requirements ...

No comments:
Post a Comment