Using Applied Measurements’ Treatment Centre customers receive:
- NO Initial Inspection Fee
- 6 Months Warranty on ALL Repairs
- UKAS Traceable Calibration Certificates Available for Every Repaired Transducer
- Detailed Fault Report Sent Out Within 7 Working Days of Receipt
- Dedicated Team of Experts to Repair Your Transducer
What to do!
Just send in your faulty strain gauge based transducer. "Once the patient has been received, we will send out a detailed fault report within 7 working days of its arrival. Depending on the injury, most are able to be repaired and sent home within 14 working days of arrival. Calibration certificates traceable to UKAS National Standards are provided when required to verify that the patient is ready for release. If that’s not enough, we are so convinced of our high level of service that we give all our repairs a 6 month warranty."
If your transducer is beyond repair, don’t despair. A replacement can be offered, "even if it’s not one of our own products!" They can design and manufacture a direct like-for-like replacement, no matter where the original was purchased, even if it’s no longer available from the original manufacturer.
So, if you have an unhealthy transducer, don’t make it suffer any longer.