|With this release of the software customers can:|
· Achieve complete test coverage by taking advantage of the full breadth of NI I/O, including RF and camera processing
· Use their models from over 30 different modeling tool and simulation environments such as The MathWorks, Inc. Simulink® software and IPG Carmaker to test ECUs for the latest embedded software trends such as ADAS and autonomous vehicles
· Create professional looking UIs quickly and interact more efficiently with live tests using the completely redesigned UI manager
· Connect with third-party hardware and software through the industry-standard ASAM XIL API
· Work more efficiently with extremely large models using the improved model handling engine
Additionally, with NI offices in 49 countries and a worldwide network of NI Alliance Partners with vertical industry and systems integration experience, turnkey test systems that meet customers’ particular application requirements can be delivered and supported.
“Through NI’s flexible platform-based approach, we could easily customize the HIL system to integrate specific test requirements for the vehicle electronic controllers,” said Zhang Fuli of Beijing Jingwei HiRain Technologies, an NI Alliance Partner. “The NI software and hardware systems made it easy to add functionality to our tests and satisfy the practical requirements of automotive HIL testing while retaining stability and reliability, and reducing the overall development cycle."
VeriStand is the software core of NI’s HIL systems. It combines real-time simulation, data acquisition, communication protocols and control into a common platform for the most complete HIL test software on the market today. And unlike traditional HIL software that is defined by the vendor and hard to modify, VeriStand can easily be extended and customized to meet customers’ particular test requirements.
@niukie @NIglobal #PAuto #Transportation