The intent of this almost 40 page publication is to help automation professionals determine how the IIoT can bring real value to their organisation. Whether their interest is process control, manufacturing, energy conservation, or just to see the latest in IIoT innovation, this eBook has a trove of information to peruse in a convenient digital format, so manufacturers, process industry and other organisations can remain on the cutting edge of their individual industry.
Contents Include• National Instruments' guide for manufacturers on how to make informed decisions on IIoT-based solutions
• Honeywell's analysis of IIoT as a tool for plant and asset management
• Endress+Hauser's in-depth look at self-verifying flowmeters
• B+B SmartWorx' case study using an IIoT gateway to improve energy efficiency for an Irish university
• Define Instruments' debate on the benefits of IIoT solutions vs. traditional SCADA systems
• Opto22's overview of the current state of IIoT and predictions of where it might go in 2017