The following features, provided as standard on all FibreMini models, make non-contact temperature measurement possible in these difficult conditions:
- - Fibre optic sensing head withstands up to 200°C ambient temperature, making it ideal for mounting near furnaces.
- - Containing no electronics, the FibreMini sensing head is immune to electromagnetic interference in high-EMC applications such as induction heating.
- - Achieve accurate readings when measuring reflective objects in hot environments such as furnaces, with the FibreMini's reflected energy compensation feature. On Modbus models, adjust this setting automatically on-the-fly using RS485 Modbus communications.
- - See the exact size and location of the measurement spot with the built-in laser sighting light.
- - Large, full-colour temperature display with data logging makes the FibreMini a truly plug-and-play solution - just connect power and start measuring. A choice of 4-20 mA or RS485 Modbus outputs is available.
- - Fully configurable via touch screen.
A choice of optics for measuring small or large areas at short or long distances is available, as is a choice of temperature ranges from 250°C to 2000°C.
It is easy to feed the sensing head through conduit and trunking, thanks to the slim, flexible fibre optic cable. This is available in lengths of 3, 5 or 10 metres. An optional air purge collar is available to help keep the lens clean.